Thursday, September 26, 2013

Getting ready...

Tomorrow morning will be busy as we'll be getting things ready for my mom and both my brothers to be gone for parts of 6 days!  They're heading down to Rapid City, SD.  Andrew will be helping with an Appleseed shoot down there 2 of the days.  My mom will be one of the presenters at "The Great Radionics Expo" and Jacob will be along to help run their booth and to take in the workshops.  It sounds pretty big.   Andrew will be the "Technical man" when he isn't gone at the Appleseed.  Hopefully they'll have a little time to see some neat things while they're down there....

Meanwhile, my dad and I will be keeping things running smoothly at home.  That's the plan anyway, the smoothly part.

Today I babysat and it was a sad day as Johanna is feeling very sick.  :(  We spent a lot of time in the rocking chair....  Poor girl!  I'm praying for that whole family to be able to sleep tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.