Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Johanna was planning her birthday party today...

She will have a purple cake and lots of presents and balloons.  Imagine that!  Actually, she was sure her birthday party was today, and it took some convincing and showing her days on the calendar until she believed otherwise.  Once she realized her birthday wasn't yet, then it was time to play princesses and castles...  Tracy Jo loved drawing with chalk on the driveway and was trying to name off different shapes I was drawing.   Both girls LOVED the tomatoes that we picked and ate a snack of just tomatoes.  I wish I were as brave as they as I still do not enjoy just eating tomatoes raw.

Here at home, the guys got the backhoe attachment working and went out to the pasture to have some fun.  They dug up some rocks the size of our dining room table (which is good sized), but then had some trouble with the mount(?) starting to bend, so now they have to figure out a way to reinforce it.

My mom had a client here, and made a huge pot of beef broth to can tomorrow.

Tomorrow sounds like a busy day already.  I'll be home and there's lots to do in the garden.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.