Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pictures coming soon...

I just worked on uploading pictures from family camp, but don't have the awakeness to write about all of them, so will work on that tomorrow...

Mom and I worked indoors today--making bread, yogurt, and apple things.  The guys worked on their auction sale treasures.   Also, some friends from Bismarck came out for more Kangen water as they're really noticing a difference in how they feel and didn't want to wait until Thursday to get more water.  :)  I thank God for the blessing of great water!

Tomorrow I'll be babysitting for the mile-away neighbors, so that will be fun.

For now, I'd best get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.