Friday, September 13, 2013

They wanted to come to my house...

 
When I got over to Zach and Paula's this morning, the girls really wanted to "Go to your house, Tora", so Zach helped me load them in their suburban and I drove them to visit my farm.  :)
 
After looking at the animals (they laughed at the noisy turkeys and tickled the calves with feathers they found!), we headed inside to visit my mom and to play piano....
 Johanna:  "I'm playing high notes..." 
 They were both fascinated for about 10 minutes with a book full of real-life pictures of forests, animals, and waterfalls.  Johanna had a ton of questions to ask my mom...  Tracy Jo just wanted to count things!
They're so much fun (except for when they argue about what's theirs, but that's part of growing up)!

My dad and brothers had fun today!  They went to a huge consignment auction at the edge of Jamestown.  My dad came home with a feeder-truck and Andrew bought a SEMI!  He plans to sell his smaller truck now that he has something better to pull his grain-cleaner with.  The semi is PURPLE.  :)  It's not a bright purple, just a nice soft purple. 

Mom kept busy with laundry and with getting ready for the weekend.  I think our plan for tomorrow is to stay home, so that will be a peaceful change of pace.  :)

God bless your weekend.~

2 comments:

  1. My children are so loved and lucky. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are such darlings. :) There is just something special about plunking away at the keys of a piano as a kid...(or an adult!). ;)
    Blessings, friend!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.