Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Playing library...

Today as I babysat Johanna and Tracy Jo, we had fun playing library for a long time, beeping all the books and taking them out of the room, only to turn around and take them right back to beep them back into the library system.  :) It brought back memories of doing that very thing with my little brothers a long time ago...

The girls took long naps, so it was nice to get caught up on some long-overdue correspondence.  After Zach got in to take over, I headed over to Lauretta's to show her the camp and wedding pictures I had.  A couple of her sisters were there as well, so we had a nice visit.

Then, I got home and Mom and Andrew had just returned home a while before me and were just getting supper ready and the boys were doing chores.  My dad cleaned grain all day.  It's a busy life!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.