Friday, September 27, 2013

A quiet house tonight...

It was a very busy morning here, what with packing clothes/equipment/appleseed-things/food for the threesome; plus, a couple from Bismarck came for water this morning; I reviewed/edited my mom's presentation-slides; and then Andrew sold his smaller truck to a couple who came, so yes, it was a busy start to the day.

My dad went grain-cleaning most of the day and made it home just in time to help me with the barn chores at 7:00pm. 

I spent the day cleaning the whole house and then cooking/baking and making/canning tomato soup.  It was a good day!   Oh, and the others made it safely to Rapid City and are getting settled in at their hotel. 

This house is really, really quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.