Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Making cookies and dancing in circles...

...Those were Johanna's dreams for the day----and her dreams came true.  

We played outside for a while too, hopping over the cracks in the sidewalk and picking fluffy dandelions, making a wish and blowing the seeds far and wide.  Little girls are so much fun!   They're even getting to the point where they'll let me play with their hair, quickly.



When Paula got home from work, we had a nice talk while the girls dug holes in some nearby dirt.  It was nice to get caught up a little bit...

I don't even know what happened at home today, but I'm sure they were all busy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.