Saturday, March 1, 2014

"Am I the kind of person the person I want is looking for?"

I'm still working on that lengthy blog-post I've been promising, but in the meantime, I thought I'd point some of you in the direction of Raquel's blog tonight, as I thought that this post (http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2014/02/meeting-your-own-criteria.html) was full of good things for young (or older) single people to consider and pray about......

May the Lord bless and guide you in this new week!  I'm going babysitting tomorrow.  Hooray!!!  :)

Oh, and....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cora...this is so neat! And quite helpful!
    Thanks so much and Happy March to you too:)
    Blessings,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.