Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Conglomeration of phone pictures!

 
I may eventually get the Kentucky-trip post done, if I keep working on it a little everyday, but in the meantime, I wanted to share some of the pictures I took with my new phone. They were taken sometime in the past month...and are quite mixed up! Hope you enjoy them anyway...
 
Cows:
 
 Cow:

Andrew and my mom doing ___?
 Blizzard!
 Growin' girls!
 Tired girls!  ---   Can you find them amongst all the babies and stuffed animals?  ;) 
 Blind-hem stitching the edge of my quilt...  (I'm a little over a 4th done now.)
 An apple muncher!
 A suspicious lookin' cowboy!
 Reading ? on the Internet...
 OH, and here's Lauretta at Sarena's baby-shower...
 I think this is my favorite picture of Johanna in this post, although she's pretty cute in other ones too.
 Tracy Jo in a "tutu"...  I had fun dressing the girls up and doing their hair so they could go to a Valentine party with their parents later in the evening!
 This day was sunny and bright, so I took the girls out for some fun in the snow.  Tracy Jo was eating it here...
 Stash...the dog.
 Johanna found a tree branch and was breaking little twigs off of it to throw for Stash...
 Swinging in the snow!

It was snowing again today...big, beautiful snowflakes!

  My dad went to town for more mineral lick-tubs for the cattle.  That was after hauling a load of our corn to an elevator about an hour away.  My mom kept busy with sessions for clients.  I was working on cooking, reading, and studying some things God put on my heart...  Andrew and Jacob helped load corn and then Andrew worked in the shop and Jacob did schoolwork.

'twas a good day. 

OH!  I have one more picture to share!  I was so happy yesterday to receive my first-ever letter from Michael B. in Assam, India!!! 

Here it is:   

Wasn't that interesting???  :)

You wish to know who Michael is? 

Well, alright.  I guess it's no secret. 

 He is the little 6 year old boy that I sponsor through Gospel for Asia's "Bridge of Hope" program. :)  I pray for him and his family whenever I see his picture on my piano to remind me to do so...  

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Esp. the one of you blind stitching your quilt, the ones of "your" girls and the suspicious cowboy:) oh and the cows, and reading on the internet...Haha...maybe I should just go with....I like 'em all ;)
    Thanks for posting!
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.