Sunday, March 2, 2014

Last day of babysitting...

....for the week.  :)   Paula and the girls are going on a little vacation to visit her parents, so I have a vacation too, in a way.  I spent most of the day with the girls, until Zach came in early so I could drive home, pick up my mom, and head for Hazelton to attend a friends' freeze-dried food "Party" at 6:00. 

My dad and brothers, well, I'm not sure what they worked on today.  When I got home, they were moving an auger around and driving the water truck too, but I never heard why?  Hmmmm....

  Before I end this blog-post, I wanted to share a link to a really neat video that a friend shared recently.  It runs for about 20 minutes, but I think you'll be blessed if you have the time to watch it.  (FYI: It talks about "singing" stars!) 

 http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=louie+giglio+stars+and+whales+st+louis&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=louie+giglio+stars+and+whales+st+louis&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk#view=detail&mid=A1AC0ED68AA1C5110457A1AC0ED68AA1C5110457
 
"How Great Is our God!"

1 comment:

  1. Cora, I'm really curious about the freeze-dried food party. What was that like? Is it for buying future food for emergency times? Did you get to try samples?

    I don't have time for a 20 min. video today, but yesterday I went to the website you posted (Sat. Feb. 22) and listened to one of the two recordings of Israel Wayne. It was very good.

    I also went to Raquel's blog yesterday and read her "Am I the kind of person the person I want is looking for?"
    Thanks for all that you share with us friends.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.