Friday, March 14, 2014

Good Friday!

Yes, it was a good Friday...

My dad hauled another load of our corn and then got a big check for all the corn he's sold.   He also told me the good news that he saw a gopher today!!!  Spring must be on it's way here, even though there is talk of snow tomorrow. 

My mom and Andrew went to Bismarck for most of the day.  Andrew came home with more projects---namely, computers and another fixer-car. 

Jacob helped me a bit in the house, then went out and helped my dad put a new seat in the 4890 and cleaned out the mouse nests they found in there, amongst other things.  I think they also worked on the new tractor some.

I spent most of the day dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, laundering, window-washing, plant-watering, cooking, and baking (and talking on the phone to a friend for a couple hours while doing some of that)----then played in the new piano book my mom bought me for my birthday until everyone came in for supper.  :) 

Now, we are very much ready for a day of rest!  I thank the Lord for creating such a day, as I'm tuckered!! 

Have a wonderful weekend everybody.   

1 comment:

  1. What a WONDERFUL day! Sounds like you enjoy busy yet eventful days as I do! That's quite a lot of good work!
    Enjoy the Sabbath tomorrow and I pray God may bless your family as you worship our AWESOME Creator not only tomorrow but everyday!!!! :)
    Love in Christ,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.