Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pictures from the calf sale!

We returned last night (late) from a wonderful 2 days spent at the ND Christian home school convention in Jamestown.  It was SO great to see old friends again and to meet new ones yet again!  :)
 
I don't have energy to post pictures from that event tonight, but will share pictures that I took on my phone at the calf-sale (or as Johanna and Tracy Jo called it, the "Cow show")...
The girls...

 My mom is fond of "my" little girls too! 
 "Want some?"
 
Making funny faces!
 She especially loved seeing the WILD calves!
 Sisters~
They were ready to go home after 3 hours of the sale.  We did eat at the sale before leaving though...

 "My" fellas...
I think I said it before, but we are ever and ever so grateful to God for such good prices this year!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like ya'll had a great time! SO fun to see the pictures you took too! I love the green shirt you are wearing! And I am so happy that you had some good prices! Praise the Lord!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.