Friday, March 7, 2014

Celebrating life!!!

 
I'm so thankful for 27 years of life and for my family to help me celebrate that milestone today!  :)
 
 
My mom gave me chocolate truffles.........
My friend, Miranda sent me a chocolate assortment......
AND my brother, Andrew (without knowing about the rest) also bought me chocolate candybars!
 
It's a good thing that I greatly enjoy chocolate!  ;)
 
 Do I look any older now?  :)

"Thank you, dear Lord, for life!  Please guide me in the way I am to go in this coming year!"

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cora! I am so happy to be your friend and celebrate with you through phone calls, letters and emails! YUM.....I love chocolate! Ya know dark chocolate is good for you?! :) I have assurance God will lead you where ya need to be this upcoming year!
    With anticipation, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss Emmy! I've enjoyed getting to know you more as well. :) May the Lord bless you richly! Seeing your sincere love for Him is a beautiful thing...
    Yes, I had heard that about dark chocolate and am glad to believe it. ;) I know that sugar is harmful to ones' health, so avoid it usually, excluding the case of birthdays and things like that...
    I'm positive God will lead us both in the way we should go as we seek His guidance! See you in a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! You won't know me but I've been reading your blog for a while. It's nice to have an insight into your life, very different from mine!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I'll be 27 in April and hope I get chocolate too :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.