Sunday, April 27, 2014

Prayer request!

 
 
Dear friends,
 
Please pray for my grandpa Harvey's salvation now in his last moments of life. We just now heard from an uncle that Grandpa doesn't have much longer to live. He's having troubles breathing now and they (at the nursing home) thought he'd died yesterday during his bath when he quit breathing twice. Relationships are very strained in my mom's family, but still, we very much wish for EVERYBODY to be saved when they die!!!!  Grandpa was in church all his life, but I don't know if he ever truly was living for God and has Him in his heart?  Only God and Grandpa know that....  So, if you'd please join us in praying that Grandpa makes things right with God now, if they're not already so,  we'd be so grateful!

Please keep my mom in your prayers too, as this will be a stressful time---dealing with family that would rather not see each other ever again....  Pray for us all.
 
Thank you so much!!!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Will be praying! Hope God draws your Grandpa to Himself these last hours and that your Mother feels the Lord's peace in the situation! I'll also be praying for you as I am sure this has been a burden on your heart as well! God knows Best!
    Love and prayers,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be praying for your grandpa too and the whole family, especially your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will be praying. I love your family. May peace descend upon you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.