Friday, April 18, 2014

Windy day!!!!

The wind has been blowing all day long and seems to be stronger now than it was this morning.  The good news is that it must be blowing in some warm air, as it's not even supposed to freeze tonight.  :)

I think there were 4 new calves today so far.  We thought one might need help (by pulling her calf), but thankfully she had her baby by the time evening chores were finished. 

It was a busy day, with Dad and Andrew being gone cleaning grain; Mom and Grandma in SD most of the day (then Andrew and I showed Grandma Andrew's place, which she really enjoyed seeing); cleaning our house and cooking; cleaning in Andrew's house and turning the water on there; checking the cattle and giving one newborn some colostrum, as it's mommy deserted him; and we ended the day with our company arriving just in time to help with chores and joining us for supper and visiting and prayer.  I'm SO glad that Sabbath is here!!!
 
May God bless us, every one.~ 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, yes, the wind! But I won't complain since it might be bringing with it warmer weather! I LOVE that! :)
    I pray that all goes well with you and your family this upcoming Resurrection weekend! I love this time of year, its always good for me to reflect on Christ's death for us and my favorite, Him rising on the third day! Praise the Lord, that he could love a sinner like me!!!
    Love in Christ,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.