Friday, July 25, 2014

An appleseed and camping~

 
My brother, Andrew and I are getting things ready for this weekend's Project Appleseed at the Jamestown rifle-range.  :)  We're taking some bikes along too, as there will probably be time to explore some trails tomorrow evening.  My blog will not be updated for a couple of days because, well, we'll be camping.
 
Here are a few pictures from this last week:
 
A picnic with the girls at their favorite blue table...
 I made more raspberry jam yesterday...
 Andrew and I went down to the range to site in some rifles we're taking along...
 "Somebody" was hitting the square...
 Flowers up at Andrew's place...
I hope you all have a terrific weekend! 
 
God bless~

1 comment:

  1. Would you mind posting your recipe for Raspberry jam?

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.