Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Morning discoveries...

While out doing the morning chores before heading west for babysitting, I took a couple of pictures of things that I found that I don't see every morning while out there...
 
A web with water droplets on it---right by the water hydrant where I was filling a pail...
 
 And a big 'ol mushroom which was buried under some thistles I pulled... 
 Isn't God's creation amazing to look at?  (No, we did not eat this thing!)
 
My dad mowed ditches around the farm here today.
 
My mom felt ambitious and washed several of the curtains in the house and hung them out on the line to dry, plus did some weeding in the garden I see.
 
Andrew took part of my 4-wheeler apart and found some things wrong with it and ordered parts tonight after talking to me about it.
 
Jacob was gone working for farmer Kyle (and his dad, Johnny)---or is it the other way around?
 
Life is so interesting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.