Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Busy baking...


 Besides doing a lot of other things (cleaning Andrew's house and making up the beds there, for instance), I baked 4 dozen whole wheat hamburger buns and some caramel rolls this evening.  I hope most of them make it to this weekend, or Friday at least.  ;)
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were singing "God Bless America" recently. 
 It is that time of the year again when we sing all those good old patriotic tunes.
 
 
America has gone astray in many ways,
 and yet,
I believe it is important to continue to ask God to bless our Country...
Romans 12:14 "Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not."
 
 

 
Happy July, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. YUM Cora, it all looks so good! :-) Thanks for sharing! You sure are one busy worker! What a blessing you are to your family....and friends;) :> Yes, I just love all those Patriotic songs! It truly brings out the American spirit in all of us Americans! So thankful the Lord blessed us with our freedoms! He is SO good! :) Thankfully counting my blessings, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.