Sunday, July 6, 2014

Independence Day(s) celebration...

 
The past 3 days have been very full and pleasant---spent with friends, old and new.
 
I will post a few pictures here, but not of our company until I see if they mind if I post pictures of them here, as I forgot to ask....
 
Some flowers I found in the garden on the morning of July 4th, 2014:
 Baking something that morning...
 ...something that was very red and white and blue!
 We flew our special flag both days...
Friday and Saturday were filled with visiting; playing board games; eating, eating, and eating; swinging; visiting; singing; listening to a message together; volleyball; games in the shop; visiting; target-practice (until a storm came up) and, of course, fireworks!
 
 
I'll share pictures from today on tomorrows post. 
 
 Now, there's another rainstorm coming, so I'm going to turn my computer off; open my window further to smell the rain; and get some sleep.
 
We're praising God for the rain of this summer!!!!!  It's so nice having everything be so green!
 


1 comment:

  1. My, my...tis been a while since leaving comments for ya! I think that this is my absolute FAVORITE post of yours EVER!!!!! :) You have a lovely photographic nature in you and all these and other pictures you have taken are quite breathtaking at times! ;) I LOVE the red, white and blue flowers you found! And that cake....WOWOWOWOWOWOWW.....its making me hungry as it stares back at me from the computer screen!!!!!!;) :-> SO glad you spent a GREAT day celebrating our Nation's great FREEDOM!!! Love that flag! Humbled, Emmy
    p.s. Hmmmm......if I sniff real hard I can remember the awesome smell of falling rain drops! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.