Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Guys day = Girls day!

My dad and brothers got up very early and left (5:00am) for the big machinery auction in Fargo.  They returned home after making 2 purchases: 1 combine part and 1 big surprise, that I won't tell until Andrew gets it home and gives me permission to tell.  ;)
 
My mom and I did the morning chores, and much later, the evening chores...
 
 I babysat the 2 happy  munchkins today.  They really wanted to come over to my house again, and we did.  This is Johanna, trying to get sleepy for naptime...  :)
 After naps, we went SWIMMING!  :)  Johanna was SO brave and eventually swam by herself!!!!  We were SO proud of her.
 
This is Tracy.....getting warm and dry.  :)
 Tracy Jo made quite the sandwich for her supper!
What a great girls' day it was!
 


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I guess I should get back to commenting on your blog posts again! ;) Your always so good to keep us all up to date! Girls day is always fun!!! I am so glad ya'll had a great day! :) I am excited to hear what the "surprise" is! :-> What a great day for swimming it was!
    Ya'll keep me smiling! Happily, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.