Thursday, July 31, 2014

He said it's ok...

(to post pictures of his surprise!)
 
SO, at the sale yesterday, Andrew bought a telehandler!!!!  The guys have been dreaming of having one for several years already and have looked at several before this too.  There is a little something wrong with this one, but I'm sure they will get it fixed!
 
 
 
 The guys went and got it from Fargo this morning...
 
 Andrew put it to it's first task----getting the flag-pole-string on the correct side of the swingset, as the big windstorm we had a couple weeks ago had blown it over the top and we couldn't use it as it was.
 I can imagine that this will get put to MUCH use in the years ahead 
(stacking bales; redoing a roof or two; taking down dead trees; taking some neat pictures;
hmmm, what else?).
 OK, that goes up very HIGH!  Time to build or buy a cage for that thing...
 
So that's the new toy, er, machine on the farm.
 
My brothers and I have been so blessed to have parents who got us started in business young (it all started with lambs, goats, ducks and geese, then went to bottle calves and milk cows.....).   It's a good feeling when we're able to buy things that are useful on the farm now! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your appreciation, Cora! I'd do it all over again to see you 3 successful business people! I'm choosing anonymous because my Google account is being stupid this morning but it's me--your happy mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! We were just talking about it the other day how we could use one of those! If only you didn't live so far away! I thought it would be fun for a pumpkin drop at the maze :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.