Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life on the farm~

I picked a bowl-full of raspberries this morning (that's how many I picked......and what is in the bowl is what was left by the time I made it to the house).  :)   Of course, by the time supper was over, they were all gone!  (Note*  There are 3 different varieties of raspberries shown here.)
 
 Johnny-Jump-Ups...
 ...and Pansies are my favorite flowers!!
 My dwarf fruit trees are either budding now or have little fruits growing on them:
 My mom mowed more grass today---including the range:
 My dad was over by Hazelton cutting down grass hay. 
 
 Jacob was gone helping farmer Johnny & farmer Kyle all afternoon.
 
Andrew fixed my 4-wheeler with the parts that came in the mail recently.  He went out to the oats field with the crop-adjuster when he came.  Andrew and I also finished bringing the haybales in from the north hayfield by the farm here.
 
 I drove this truck for most of the loads (and Andrew loaded it) 
but Andrew drove it the 2nd to last time, so I got some pictures of him unloading...
 Dumping the bales off the truck so Andrew can stack them later...  :)
 Glad I remembered how to drive and unload the truck!  :)
 
  T'was a good day!
 
God bless and guide us all each day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, tis so good to hear about your day and "Life on the farm" ;)
    Those raspberries look scrumptious! And remembering how to drive a truck, haha, that is always a good thing...I wonder if I could remember how my Dad taught me? :) What a lovely day it was! God's blessings are great! Thank you for posting! Humbly, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.