Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day is done, down the sun...

What a very full, busy, exhausting day it was!
 
A very quick overview:
 
My dad and I did morning and evening chores and also mowed all evening together.
 
Mom and Jacob drove 2 1/2 hours one way to attend my step-cousin's funeral this morning, then did errands in Bismarck and are now at the Mandan rodeo!
 
Andrew was baling all day for Farmer Dave and just got home a few minutes ago. 
 
My dad hauled grain this morning (after we went and got a truck back home from a field several miles away) and then cut down a hayfield by the farm here.
 
I cleaned most of the house and did some cooking and baking.
 
I was so busy, I didn't stop to take pictures until it was already nearly dark.  This is what our flower pots look like at night.  :)
 
 
Here's wishing you all a very pleasant, safe, wonderful Independence Day celebration!!!
 
I'm SO grateful for the freedoms we do still have in our Country today!
 
 
God bless us, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy is the farm life! ;) I hope you get some time to sleep in there too! WOW...that picture is awesome!!!! I didn't realize that ya'll had soft glowing lights at night?! Very pretty!
    In awe, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.