Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Busy days of summer!

While my dad, mom, and Jacob went to get another load of hay from the Hazelton fields and brought back the tractors and baler, I went up with Andrew to his place to unload some tin and plywood that he bought to fix the roof of his shed.  It's REALLY nice having a skidsteer!!!  We did have to slide all of these sheets onto the pallet, but at least we didn't have to carry them very far,
 thanks to this machine...
 
 
The guys cut down the oats field today. 
It will be made into lots of yummy hay-bales for the cows to enjoy this winter. 
 
 
Andrew fixed a guys' 4-wheeler when he brought it this afternoon, then they came and got it again.
 
I'm working on a sewing project which I may or may not show pictures of here someday, depending on how it turns out when it's finished.  ;)
 
 
Tomorrow, the guys are going to the big machinery auction in Fargo.  They'll be leaving very early, so I packed their lunches and filled their water-bottles this evening.
 
I'll leave you now with a little something to ponder:
(Good night!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.