Sunday, December 22, 2013

Coming along nicely...

Andrew gave me a ride on his snowmobile this afternoon to see the progress that's been made on filling up the ice-rink with, well, ice...
 
 There still is a long ways to go, as just the low spot is filled now.  We're running out of tarp up the sides of the bales in the low area, so will be adding some plastic to that spot tomorrow.  Next year, we'll know to pull that side of the tarp higher.  We can't really move it anymore!

Yesterday, my brothers and I went to the Geiger's house for supper and a fun evening of games and fellowship with friends.  Here, we were playing a game of "Musical spoons".  :)
 Miranda was our music-stopper...
 Get ready!!
I'd missed getting a spoon already at this point (as had several others), so I took this video of the remaining players...  Enjoy!
 
"Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of friendship!"

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! I know the game I play of spoons is much more dangerous! I hope everybody survived! :) Haha, just kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.