Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The keyboard is just not a piano!!!

A few days back, my mom was cleaning out everything from under her bed and rediscovered our electric keyboard.  She thought about giving it away on BisManOnline, but then thought we may use it out in the shop from time to time when we have company and want to play music out there, so I set it up tonight in the living room and we tried playing duets on it----which did not work very well, as it's not a full keyboard, so we were either running out of notes or trying to hit the same ones!    After playing a few songs, we returned to Mom's piano, very happily.  :)

The guys are working on the hay-feeder truck they bought this summer.  It sounds like they're discovering what's all wrong with it and are hoping to be able to find parts for it somewhere... 

Andrew and the guys pushed his gold pickup in the warm shop tonight, as he hopes to get it started tomorrow so he can go pick up the snowmobile he spoke for up by Rugby. 

While making tacos for supper this evening, I heard this song on Rejoice Radio and, although I may have shared it before, it blessed me again, so I'm sharing it here again:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiiX6wntypw .
 I thank God for the good men that I'm honored to know!

    "Men full of compassion who laugh and love and cry.
        Men who'll face eternity and aren't afraid to die.
   Men who'll fight for freedom and honor once again.
        He just needs a few good men."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.