Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy birthday to...

My mom!  :)
 
 She says that she had a very special day...
 We played a game of Carcassonne this afternoon, at Mom's request, and played music and sang for quite a while too....
 In between "Partying" and "More partying", we hauled 3 more loads of water to the rink.  I can honestly say "We", as I went with Andrew one of the times and got to feel like a firefighter, spraying the high-pressured water around everywhere.  It snowed another inch or so last night, as you can see...
 This is the pump we haul back and forth with each load of water:

 
I hope you all had a very wonderful day, spent with those you love dearly!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mrs. B.!!! Naomi almost had her baby born on Christmas day but he was three minutes too late.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.