Thursday, December 19, 2013

More snow!



Shortly after I got to my babysitting job this morning, it began snowing.  It may have stopped briefly there for a few minutes, but it snowed most of the day.  The girls and I did some snowman "Projects", as it seemed fitting today.  :)  Before I left the house, Zach said that I'd probably want to borrow their large broom to clean off my car, which I did and there was quite the blanket of white over it.  We're guessing we now have about 4 more inches of fluffy snow.  I was glad for wheel-tracks to drive in all the way home! 

My dad was out on the roads most of the day driving semi and, thankfully, he was kept safe too!

It's beginning to look a lot like Winter!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.