Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sledding!

After the girls had their naps today, I bundled them up in their snowsuits and we headed out to enjoy the beautiful day.  We were out for over an hour, climbing snow piles; pushing snow; they were making snow-angels; throwing snowballs; and we found a round sled and all piled on for some fun times of sliding down the steep driveway together!  :)  Fun, fun!!!


 
When I got home, I washed off the bathroom walls so they have a chance to dry before getting painted tomorrow.  My mom painted the ceiling last night with white, but the walls get to be a bright, cheerful color.  I'll try to remember to get a picture when we're finished.

My brothers went north today and brought back that snowmobile Andrew bought.  Now the boys can  travel together wherever they want to go and, if I ever get stuck in a snowbank on my way home, they can come rescue me.   :)

*note: The photos here are compliments of Google Image *



My dad changed the part on the well, so we have a little bit more water pressure in the house now.  Yay! 

Praying that we/you all have a good Friday,
                                                                      ~ Cora



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.