Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The "Babies" are babies no more.



Johanna and Tracy Jo no longer eat their meals in high-chairs, but sit on chairs around the table like "Big people".  They're growing up so fast!!   I actually got to see Paula today (it's been a long time!) and gave her her belated birthday gifts in person.  :)  I'm so blessed to be working for such a great family!

When I made it home, the house was completely quiet, so I headed over to the shop and, sure enough, found my family playing ping-pong, so I joined them.   Andrew bought a motion-activated light for outside of the shop yesterday and they had it up already tonight.  The ceiling fans were up and running too.  Things are looking up!

God is great and life is good!  I hope all is well with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.