Monday, December 30, 2013

Pushin' snow...

It snowed a couple+ inches last night again.  SO, this morning, my dad, brothers and I pushed and shoveled all of the snow off the ice rink.  The guys decided not to add any more water to the rink, as it was making cracking noises in some places when we walked on it this morning and we'd like it to be solid tomorrow so our New Years Eve company can enjoy skating on it with us! 

We're enjoying our time with our company immensely.  :) 

Here's wishing and praying for you all to have a wonderful last day of 2013!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.