Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pushing snow...

That's what the girls and I did this afternoon after bundling up like Eskimos and heading outside for a few minutes.  We pushed some of the snow off of the deck.  The girl's daddy was pushing snow too, with the payloader, and I think my dad pushed snow here at home.  'Tis the season!

I'm not sure what all went on around home today?  I heard that the guys moved some lights around in the shop as they plan to put ceiling fans in to push the hot air from the wood-stove back down on them.  I also heard that Jacob drove his snowmobile up and checked on Jack's place up the road.  

A little while ago, I bundled up yet once more and went out to bring the cow's-water-hose in for the night.  Apart from it being very cold, it was beautiful outside!  The stars are shining brightly and all is calm, all is bright.  It felt like the whole world was asleep...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.