Monday, June 2, 2014

Changes ahead???

What a busy and interesting day it's been!  My parents were in Bismarck most of the day and still aren't home as, after all their business was taken care of,  they had a special date night----went out to eat and saw a movie and everything!  :)
 
Andrew should be returning home from his visit east tonight--sometime.
 
Jacob had an interesting, possibly life-changing..........phone call this morning.  A farmer/neighbor (kind of) called to see if Jacob would want a job working for them at their farm---doing all kinds of different things.  He went over there all afternoon and worked and plans to return in the morning.
 
I had the farm to myself for most of the day.  I actually really enjoy when that happens!
  I turned on some of my favorite music and did a mountain of laundry and dishes and letter-writing and a little bit of cooking too.
 
This evening, I played piano for a while, then edited some pictures on my phone which I hadn't ever done before.  Here is what I ended up with: 
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Well, I got that far, then got a phone call from a friend who needed to talk, then my family all arrived home at the same time, and we talked, and now it's late, so I'll wish you all a very wonderful nights rest and go get some sleep myself.  :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Change is a good thing. "God intended it so"! So happy for ya'll! Its so nice to hear about your day! I hope your parents special "date night" went well! :) I absolutely LOVE the picture/quotes of you on the horse and one of "your" girls! :) So neat! Blessings, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.