Monday, June 23, 2014

Life is fragile----handle with prayer!

We were reminded today of how quickly life can change... 
We are extremely grateful for God's protection of my brother, Jacob...
 
This is why:
 
 He was on his way to work for the farmer he's been helping.  He was getting close to being there and got to the top of a hill when someone was coming from the other direction on the gravel road and was hogging the road and Jacob says he wasn't over as far as he should have been either.  Jacob moved over, of course, and hit loose gravel and fish-tailed....  He went down the ditch and landed as you see in the picture above.  THANKFULLY, he just has some bruises/scratches on his arm and his knee is hurting a little. 
The dozen eggs he was taking over for the farmer's wife doesn't look at all well! 
(There are egg shells/yolks all over the inside of the Rover.)
 
Jacob said he'll part out his Rover now and send the rest to the scrap-yard.  I was babysitting most of the day, so by the time I got home, Jacob was over the shock of it all. 
 
I just want to again thank those of you who pray for my family and I!!! 
I'm SO glad that our family still numbers 5 this evening.
OH, and PLEASE, be careful while out driving everyone!
 


1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your family tonight...esp. Jacob! What a experience! SO glad that God is always in control! God has something very special in store for Jacob!!!! :)
    So thankful it wasn't worse!
    Praying for healing, good dreams, no nightmares, and peace, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.