Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lovely...

 
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
 
  I personally think that Andrew's red house, tucked behind these tall and full trees is a very beautiful sight!  Hopefully it's a sight to behold (in a good way) for some of you too.  :)
 

 This afternoon, while it was misting, then sprinkling outside, some of us went up to Andrew's place for a while.  My mom walked all the way up before it started to RAIN and Millie followed her, so Millie was having fun exploring the newness of everything. 
 
As those of you who know my brother well will know, he really likes Dodge vehicles, so this picture of Dodge cars parked at his place seems very fitting somehow.
It was a beautiful, relaxing day of rest for my family and I. 
 
Rest is a wonderful part of life (work is too of course, once you're all rested up again)...
 
 
Have a great new week everybody and God bless whatever you set your hands to do!


1 comment:

  1. So glad ya'll had a wonderful Sabbath! :) Yes, Andrew's lovely red house looks very LOVELY with the foreground/background of the green trees! The weeping willow adds a softened touch to the picture too! :) Is the other tree to the left a oak or maple tree?
    I LOVE the picture of that cute kitten in the hammock! Cute, cute! ;) kitten lovin', Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.