Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fun with the C's and the F's...

 
I was able to get the pictures off my phone in another fashion today, so here they are:
 
Rachel was SO excited to get her colt finally!!!
 
 Heather...
 Sisters...
 Horse love!
 
 I enjoyed seeing their angora rabbits!  They were SO fuzzy!!!!!
 The guys went for a walk around the farm...
 The horse-barn was a place of attraction for a while...
 Andrew...
 Aren't their ears the fuzziest things you ever did see?
 Mr. & Mrs. B & C...
 Time to say goodbye!
 The moms...
 We spent a good part of today up at Andrew's place, mowing the lawn; trimming trees;  weeding flower beds; putting the new bedding on all the bunk-beds for this weekend; getting surround-sound set up in the living room....
 
All of us (except Jacob) went to Hazelton for a meeting.  We saw friends playing ball at the park and joined in the fun for nearly 2 hours!  :)
 Mom was even up to playing!
 Andrew was a good pitcher!  (That's me, doing something I haven't done in years!)
 Run, run, run....
 Made it!
 
 My dad (he and Mr. F. hit the ball WAAAAAYYYYY far away!)
 
 Andrew and one of our young friends...
 
We all took turns playing the different positions...
 
 Then, it was time to head home for chores (before the rain came)...
 
I thank God for such a perfect day---time spent working, playing, and moisture coming from the sky!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Cora Beth,
    Greetings from Maine! It's been ever so long since I stopped by for a "visit"...just thought I'd say "hello!" Hope all is well with you and your family...looks like you are all very busy and enjoying the blessings of fun, fellowship, and family! We are just beginning to experience the "warmer weather" here in Maine...a wonderful gift after a LONGGGGGG winter!
    Sweet blessings,
    Mrs. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY! Pictures!!! :) Those gals are wearing the most lovely skirts I have ever seen! Such a blessing to see other young women dress modestly while yet still look stunning and not needing to flaunt everything! And I LOVE your beautiful skirt as well! very lovely! :)
    And playing softball, what a joyous activity! I will be playing that July 4th! :) I only play about once every year! Funny, isn't it? :) Happily, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.