Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pleasant day!

We had such a nice day with the C. family!!!  We found we have much in common.    :)  It was really nice to see their place.  They were here one time before, although there were many others here at that time, so it was nice to have some time as just we 2 families getting to know each other better.  
 
After worship/Bible time, and sharing a delicious meal together,  I spent a good part of the rest of the day with their 2 daughters and we played with the animals (especially their new colt that we delivered to them); looked at pictures; went for a long walk; and then just talked and talked....   
 
 I took some pictures, but my phone is being silly tonight and isn't sending them to my computer, so hopefully it will be in a more cooperative "mood" tomorrow? 
 
I hope you all had as lovely a day as I had!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful friends are! Glad to see ya'll had a wonderful Sabbath! God Bless, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.