Thursday, June 5, 2014

Little girls...

 
 
 
 After getting up and doing chores, then helping sort off and load cows to take to the meat-locker, I headed over to babysit "my" little girls, and I spent the rest of the day there, just getting home about an hour ago.
 
Those 2 have brought so much joy into my life!! 
   Johanna told me today,
           "Tora, I love you. You're so snuggly, just like my mom!" :)
  As I really like her mom, I'll take that as a huge compliment!
 
I thank God over and over for opening the doors so I can be a part of their lives.  As I was looking through some old pictures, I found these from shortly after I first started babysitting the girls a little over 2 years ago. 
 
This was JOHANNA, way back then...
 
 And this was the happy baby Tracy Jo...  :)
 
And the 2 of them together... ( a not so happy baby this time)
 
 
 
 Here is what they look like today!  Children grow up so fast...
 
 It sprinkled a few drops today.  On the way home, I saw a glimmer of hope---a part of a rainbow...
 
 Speaking of little girls........and rainbows........I thought I'd share this song in closing.  :)  Those 2 are definitely loved by their parents and by many others!!
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Whew....dear me, Cora. I am WAY behind in leaving comments for ya!
    But I sure do appreciate you updating your blog and hearing about the things ya'll are doin' up there in Western ND!
    Oh, love the first quote about the little girls! Too cute! And WOW children sure do grow up fast don't they? What a blessing they are from the Lord!
    Have a lovely day tomorrow! Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.