Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Babysitting for the neighbors....and more pictures from the C. family!

I've been so busy with picture posts of past events that I haven't told you much about day to day life this week, have I? 
 
Well, Monday night, my dad finished combining our wheat.  Hooray!  The next morning, it started to rain and turned very cold, and it is still cold and still rainy now. 
 
The guys brought the combine home today, I heard. In our spare time, we've been trying to get the place tidied up and ready for another Appleseed shoot this weekend!!!  Please join us in praying for some SUNSHINE!
 
On Monday, Tuesday, and today, I agreed to babysit for our neighbors' 3 youngsters from the time they got off the school-bus until their dad got home from work.  Today, I also was babysitting Johanna and Tracy Jo, so I took them over to Amelia, James and Michael's house at 3:00 and the children all had fun playing together. When Gary got home from work, I took the girls back home and stayed with them until their dad got in at dark.
 
 I took a few pictures today-----the crab-walk race: 
 "Ready, set, GO!"
 Amelia caught a kitten to show to the rest of us...
 Playing downstairs....
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The C. girls sent me some pictures that they took while we were up visiting, so I thought I'd share some of them here with you all...
 Heather and I had fun attempting to play duets together...  :)
 At the Dam...
 
Patrick popping some more popcorn...
 
 Talking to Tierra---about her horse maybe?
Up at "Hawk's Nest", just as it was starting to rain!
 
 A group picture of the young-er people before their NH friends left Friday morning...
 
It is such a blessing to have friends!!!  I am forever grateful.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.