Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rain....

 
It was a blustery day and it is a blustery night. You know the kind----where you just want to curl up under the covers and sleep 'til Spring.  Hey, that sounds like a pretty good idea, come to think of it!
 
 
While the sprinkles/mists/and raindrops came down, the guys pressed on with their corn chopping, until at last they quit. They said it was hard to see at times with the flying corn pieces sticking to the wet windows.
 
My mom and I were very happy to stay in the kitchen and cut up yet more apples for future pies and for making into juice and apple crisp.  From 4 to 6:00, I babysat for the 3 munchkins.
 
My fingers are getting cold. I think it's time to get off of this machine and to slip under some more blankets!
 
Good night~
 


1 comment:

  1. You are pretty busy with babysitting lately! I bet the children love you as their babysitter!!! What a blessing you are! :) Oh, YES....thank the Lord for blankets!!! warm and cozy...love that feeling! :) Smily, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.