Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nearly ready!

My dad cleaned grain today, and my brothers delivered a car that Andrew sold up to Bismarck, but the rest of the day was spent in preparation for the Appleseed shoot this weekend.  We got a LOT done!  :)  As there's the possibility of a frost tonight, we also picked some of our garden produce.  Jacob baled the hay off the range and then Mom and Andrew mowed it and I wacked some weeds around the edges of it.  My mom mowed the yard here and Jacob and I picked up boxes and boxes of apples, some of which went down to the chickens.  Andrew went and got cardboard for the shoot down at Kintyre.  I cleaned Andrew's house this morning and Mom and I cleaned this house too.  Oh, and Andrew and I cleaned the outhouse down at the range.  Andrew fixed some things up at his house.  Mom did the meal preparations today and I did some baking for this weekend.  It was a good day of people cooperating and getting a LOT done!  This evening, a friend from MN arrived.  :)
 
Tomorrow, some of us (probably the guys) will be going to the ORR consignment auction in Jamestown.  Others of us will put a few finishing touches on Appleseed preparations...
 
AND THEN IS THE LAST PROJECT APPLESEED SHOOTING EVENT OF THE SUMMER IN ND!  Please pray that we don't get rained on this time.  It would be so nice to shoot in dry weather.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I will PRAY and PRAY!!!! It was not fun to shoot in the rain! It looks like it will be partly cloudy in Kintyre tomorrow...so I don't see any rain in the forecast! WOW...ya'll sure are workers, getting all that done I can understand why you were so tired!!! :) Have a lovely time with the friend from MN and eat lots of good food! ;) Looking forward to Appleseed too and hoping that all goes well....Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.