Monday, September 22, 2014

The little dears...

My day was spent with children again, Johanna and Tracy Jo for most of the time, and then we went over to the other M's house to watch the children from the time they got off the bus until their dad got off of work, then went back to J & T's house again until their dad came in from work.
 Wheeeeeeee....
 I saw two deer on my drive home.  The one bolted, but this one just stood there watching me for a while, so I took her picture.  :)
Well, I hope you all enjoyed the last day of Summer and are ready for a new season in life!
May our good Lord guide us all through it!
 
Happy AUTUMN!

1 comment:

  1. Swinging fun! :) Loved your photo of the deer! WOW, how convenient for the startup of deer season beginning in November!!! ;)
    P.s. I am NOT ready for winter and fall is ok.....I certainly LOVE summer and all the heat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.