Saturday, September 27, 2014

Harvest of Thanks~

 
My family and I, and our friend, Karlene M. went to the small town of Alfred today for the Church of God, 7th day's annual "Harvest of Thanks" celebration.  After the morning service and a meal (and clean-up), there was a musical program where anybody could share anything they liked
(music, readings...).  That lasted 3 hours!  :) The whole day was a special time for seeing lots of old friends and for being encouraged and challenged again in our faith.
 
 God is good---all the time ~ AND ~ all the time---God is good!

Let's all remember to give Him thanks with a grateful heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cora! I just got a chance to look at your blog and enjoyed all your lovely pictures so much!! I need to get on here more often, you have such beautiful posts!

    I hadn't even seen the pictures from when you visited us yet. That was such a fun day!
    I just finished emailing you a bunch of different pictures but I didn't know what you already had and what Rachel had already emailed you... So you might find kind of a messy inbox. But maybe there'll be a few there that you don't have and can enjoy.

    Loved seeing your beautiful blog again and will be trying to come back more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Harvest Festivals are so nice aren't they? :) I always enjoy them because it means that we are blessed by our bounty the Lord has provided for us and that we are usually done with the hard work for the season, there is something to be said about winter, it is a down time and there is more time to work on hobbies and fun things! Blessed Greatly by the Lord's great mercy, Emmy
    P.s. I bet Andrew played his banjo? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.