Monday, September 15, 2014

Project Appleseed shoot, Kintyre ND, September 13th-14th....

 
We had a good ol' time!! 
There are now 3 new "Riflemen" in the world...pictured kneeling in front with our instructor, Steve and his cousin, Cheri (L to R: Josephine, Paul, and on the far right, Andrew T). 
 
CONGRATULATIONS to all who participated in this great event!  It was great to see improvement over the weekend.  It was also a pleasure to make new friends, as well as to spend some time with our "old" ones.  :)  There will be many more pictures to come in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Mighty fine lookin' shooters there! Thanks for sharing and I am glad it didn't rain! Blessings, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.