Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A few pictures from camp...

Neither Andrew or I took very many pictures.  I guess we were just having too much fun visiting and playing games to think about snapping photos.... 
 
Here are a few that I took during one of the many volleyball games that were played throughout the weekend:
 

 If you look very closely, you can see Andrew in this picture...
 My friend, Anna is the one in the denim skirt/blue shirt/brown sweater jacket.
 At one point in time, there were 7 teams playing speed-volleyball!
 Later, they played families against families....
 Here is the cafeteria (the kitchen's at the far end)...  This room completely filled up during meals!
 If you look very closely, you can see me in this picture, visiting with a friend from Montana who I hadn't seen since her wedding.  They now have 3 little girls.  :)
 The young ping-pong players...
 Saturday morning, before brunch, was family introduction time....  Here we are:
 Miranda and I forgot to take our annual picture even, so here is one with her (3rd from the left) and her family...
I could post pictures of more of the families who were there (Andrew took pictures of each one), but as there were about 35 families (most of them large!), that could take some time and I don't know if any of you would be interested anyway?


Today, Andrew sold one of his pickups (the white one with a topper) and delivered it to Bismarck.  My mom had her open-house for war-veterans today as well.  My dad delivered an organic bagged-wheat order down to a lady in SD and came home with a very neat book, "The Natural Remedies Encyclopedia."  I baked bread, using Dorena's bread recipe this time, and tried to get our printer to work for our newsletters, plus did some laundry and made a chili-pizza.  Jacob did his schoolwork and worked on his snowmobile.    It was, yes, a good day.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.