Thursday, January 24, 2013

They don't look very pleased...

 
Paula was going through pictures she's taken and found this one and sent it to me today.  Hmmmmm, they don't look very happy, do they?  :)  I think Tracy Jo was just saying something, because in another picture she was smiling...  Johanna looks like she'd rather be running around though. 

I spent the afternoon with "My babies".  They were good girls, for the most part.  They sure are growing and changing every day!  Johanna and I painted in coloring books quite a while and Tracy Jo just sat in her booster-seat, watching and smiling at us. 
 
The guys are all sick with a cold and it was super cold outside, so not much got done out of doors, other than chores.  I feel sorry for the animals on days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.