Saturday, January 5, 2013

January thaw?

"There are two seasonal diversions that can ease the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw. The other is the seed catalogues."
- Hal Borland


While there is some talk about nice weather tomorrow, I don't know if it will qualify as a thaw?  :)  The seed "catalogues" are surely pouring in though, so that must mean that spring is around the corner, someplace....

The dogs are barking just now.  I wonder if they've spotted the fox or coyote that was in the garden the other night when my parents looked out their bedroom window to see what the commotion was?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.