Monday, January 28, 2013

I think the kitchen smelled like...

....freshly baked applesauce muffins this afternoon, although I can't smell anything currently, so I'm not certain of that fact.  ;)  I did bake some, so I'm sure they gave off some delicious aroma?

Mom and Andrew went to Bismarck.  They moved some things around in my mom's office again, then ran some errands and Andrew spent a lot of time at the capitol, listening in on committee hearings I believe.  My dad hauled grain for a farmer all day.  Jacob did his schoolwork and tried to figure out what is going on with his snowmobile. 

People seem to be less cough-i-tive tonight, so that's encouraging.  Have a good nights rest everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.