Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An extra fun babysitting day!

I went over and babysat again today.  Paula had made an indoor-"Sandbox" with rice in a long, rectangular tub.  She'd died the rice so it was pretty colors, and while Tracy had her morning nap, Johanna and I played in the rice for at least an hour and a half.  :) 

Later, while Johanna had her afternoon nap and when Paula was done studying, we dressed Tracy Jo up and did a mini-photo shoot with her.  Then, when Johanna woke up, we got the girls all dolled up in matching outfits; got out some bubbles and had a blast!    Fun, fun, fun....

Awwwww, aren't they darling?


As I said, it was a super fun babysitting day.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.