Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Johanna got a present today...

As she was sleeping yet when I left, after Paula and I opened it, I'm not sure what her reaction to it was, but I'm SURE that she loved it!  What was it? -------a violin!    Paula found one on-line for a very reasonable price (and the UPS man just brought it today), so she bought it for Johanna to practice, as she's shown interest----looking for a bow to play on her guitar.  Now I can try teaching her to play....?  Or, we'll just have fun playing with it.  :)  Maybe she'll look like this someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.